- decsription: passito white wine
- alcohol by volume: 13,50%
- format: 500ml
- vintage: 2016
- variety: Sauvignon
- tasting notes: amber color, hence the name of the wine, to the nose it is pleasant, intense, fruity and round and enveloping on the palate.
- food pairings: desserts, fruit tarts, almond paste and dried figs
- serving temperature: 10-14°
Ambra passito bianco
Passito wine from Sauvignon blanc in purity. Produced from certified organic grapes grown in our vineyards, according to the natural drying technique on racks, in a ventilated place in the shade, but in the heat of the August sun.