900 Metodo Classico Brut Nature
- description: Quality Sparkling Wine Classic Method Brut Nature, Zero Dosage
- alcohol: %
- format: 750 ml
- vintage: vintage 2018, disgorgement May 2022, minimum stay on the lees 36 months
- variety: Negroamaro
- tasting notes: intense straw yellow colour; rich, intense, spicy bouquet with beautiful floral notes; full and round flavor, closes with a balanced note of minerality and freshness.
- food paring: seafood, oysters, aperitifs and first courses based on fish, shellfish and seafood salads, goat and sheep cheeses.
- serving temperature: 8-10°
Tradition and innovation are fully expressed in this Negroamaro sparkling wine vinified in white, classic method zero dosage. The evolution and research of vinification in white have given rise to this elegant and structured wine. 900 Metodo Classico brings a further contribution to the enhancement of a vine with great potential such as Negroamaro thanks to its 36 months of rest on the leeswhich
Like the other wines of the 900 Line, created to celebrate 900 years since Accardo Guarini Conte di Valesio cultivated his vineyard on the Pìutri Estate, 900 Metodo Classico is a direct, uncompromising wine that does not follow current trends and it is not meant to be a commercial wine.
It is a complex wine, which aims to enhance the potential of the vine and give great satisfaction to those who drink it.